Opinions are formed
where people go shopping.
Finding the right PoS-strategy with our analyses
During the surveys of your target group at the point of sale our intensively trained interviewers canvass the respondents in the direct shopping/visiting surroundings. The big advantage of this survey method is the direct surroundings of the respondents’ shopping/visiting activities. The analysed PoS-surveys assist you with research and stabilising customer retention and are an important instrument of advertising effectiveness research.
Point –of-sale surveys by Krämer:
- collect valuable information about needs, desires and motivations of your customers/your visitors
- evaluate the effectiveness of advertising activities
- provide information on the customers‘ perception of the point of sale
Our point-of-sale services:
- personally trained and accurately briefed PoS interviewers
- our PoS-interviewers are flexible and not place-bound in order to be successful even in difficult locations
- regional interviewers with short travel time and idiomatic compliance
- professional and timely implementation of PoS-studies and target-date surveys
- high numbers of survey locations in a short time
- experience from more than 5,000 operational days at PoS /year
- development of interviewer histories and classifications
- retailers and DIY shops
- trade fairs and venues/theatres
- pedestrian zones in cities
- special areas, such as airports, stations or events
- service locations with special demands
Do you want to ensure a competitive advantage through fresh knowledge gained from a point-of-sale survey? Contact us!